Conveniently situated less than 20 miles from Washington, D.C. in Montgomery County, Gaithersburg is the third-largest city in Maryland. The community’s affordability makes it a great choice for D.C. workers looking to escape the capital city’s high prices, with Gaithersburg’s median home value coming in at $363,800.
The city has several headquarters facilities, including Sodexo’s North American headquarters, and it is home to Kentlands, which is one of the first new urbanist developments in the U.S.
When it comes to outdoor activities, Gaithersburg residents have easy access to the 6,300-acre Seneca Creek State Park that includes several miles of hiking and biking trails, plus a 90-acre lake.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in Montgomery County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Gaithersburg?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Gaithersburg
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Gaithersburg for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please for more services