Savage is a historic town located about 12 miles south of Baltimore and 20 miles north of Washington, D.C. It is situated close to the city of Laurel and to the planned community of Columbia.
Named for John Savage, a merchant from Philadelphia, the historic town of Savage became an important manufacturing center forthe textile industry. Since 1984 Savage Mill has been part of a renovation project to make it a permanent marketplace. With its new role as a festive showcase for quality arts, crafts, antiques, and specialty items, Savage Mill is more than a "shopping mill." It's a leisurely place to explore, enjoy, and to appreciate the history of a quiet mill town on the banks of the Middle Patuxent River.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Savage area of Howard County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions,attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Savage?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Savage
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Savage for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services