A portion of Laurel is located in the Incorporated Township of Laurel, with a small historic district in the heat of Laurel. Laurel is located in four counties (Prince George's, Montgomery, Howard and Anne Arundel) with the Historic District, the Township, and the predominance of Laurel located in the Prince George's County portion. Laurel is considered a bedroom community of the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan Districts and is located within 35 minutes of each. It provides easy access to I-95, North and South Bound, and is located close to the National Agricultural Research Center. It is also located within 15 minutes of Fort G. Meade Army Base, Bowie State University, Howard University (Beltsville Campus) and the Laurel Race Course.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in Laurel for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Laurel?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Laurel
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Laurel for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please for more services