Highland is an unincorporated community in western Howard County located at the junction of Highland Road, Maryland Route 216and Maryland Route 108. Once composed primarily of horse farms, Highland has become a neighborhood made up of expansive estate homes on multi-acre lots. Many of these estates remain working farms, while others are now condo and townhouse communities in a breathtaking rural setting.
Highland residents enjoy the small town shopping experience of the central crossroads. The historic architecture and buildings from the 1800’s and earlier will make it easy to imagine the plans for the Boston Tea Party that were discussed at meetings in the town as well as meetings with Northern sympathizers in the Civil War at Well’s Tavern. The proximity to the Columbia Mall and all of its restaurants make Highland real estate a very desirable choice for residents.
If the idea of a beautiful home with spacious living areas in a pastoral and historic setting on a large lot or in a new community is appealing, then Highland real estate should make it to the top of your search list. Driving along rolling roads, past farms and pastures with grazing horses is a relaxing way to unwind after working in nearby Baltimore or Washington D.C.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Highland area of Howard County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Highland?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Highland
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Highland for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services