Glenelg is a rural, unincorporated community in Howard County near route 70. Glenelg real estate covers the gamut from quaint farmhouses to modern, estate-style homes.
The community name is derived from “Glenelg Manor,” a property built in the late 18th century. Glenelg Manor was built for General Joseph Tyson, the Assistant Postmaster General under President John Tyler. He and his wife named the manor Glenelg after an estate in Scotland.
If a pastoral community of rolling hills and green fields appeals to you, then Glenelg may be the site of your new home.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Glenelg area of Howard County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Glenelg?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Glenelg
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Glenelg for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services