Frederick County bills itself as a “hip and historic” destination, and it’s easy to see why. The City of Frederick has a healthy mix of museums, shops, historic sites, theaters, art galleries, bars and restaurants, plus Gambrill State Park that’s located on the ridge of the Catoctin Mountains. Frederick County’s rich history is closely tied to the Civil War, which is preserved at Monocacy National Battlefield and the National Museum of Civil War Medicine.
The community also includes the U.S. Army’s Fort Detrick installation, and it’s known for its “clustered spires” skyline of historic downtown churches.
Sounds pretty idyllic, right? Fortunately, living in Frederick is within reach for most people. The city’s median household income is $65,967, while its median home value is $242,100.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in Frederick County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Frederick County?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Frederick County
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Frederick for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please for more services