Glenwood, located in western Howard County, is situated between Baltimore and Washington D.C. and near Columbia. Glenwood real estate offers its residents convenience to shopping and work via Route 97 and I-70.
The community of Glenwood is relatively new with some outstanding exceptions, Union Chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and Round About Hills was added in 2008. Developed on what was once rural farmland, Glenwood real estate choices consist of new construction single-family homes, ranchers on shaded lots and farmhouses on acres of land. Designed with families in mind, newer Glenwood neighborhoods offer acres of open space and shopping centers for daily goods and services, while still being a short commute to Columbia and Baltimore. Residents looking to spend time enjoying the outdoors will find Tridelphia Lake with its fishing and boating, strolling through azalea gardens, and hiking at nearby Patuxent River State Park.
If living in a new community with a rural setting, while still being a short commute to major cities appeals to you, then Glenwood real estate is worth a look.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Glenwood area of Howard County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Glenwood?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Glenwood
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Glenwood for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services