Located in Baltimore County and just minutes from downtown Baltimore, Pikesville real estate offers a variety of housing options and convenient amenities while still providing an above average quality of life for all. Despite over 200 years’ worth of history under its belt, Pikesville is a flourishing community with an excellent environment in which residents can live, work and play. The average price of Pikesville real estate ranges from $230,000 to $330,000.
The central location of Pikesville near the Baltimore Beltway connects residents to such places as downtown Baltimore and theInner Harbor, Washington D.C., and other locations through the services of the various rail lines and the Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
Featuring a wide variety of recreational sports through the JCC of Greater Baltimore such as lacrosse, soccer, football, and field hockey, athletes can easily maintain active lifestyles in Pikesville. Adults interested in recreation can find such activities as yoga and ultimate Frisbee through the Greater Pikesville Recreation Council. For a more relaxing way to spend leisure time, Pikesville real estate owners can enjoy the natural environment of several community parks.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Pikesville area of Baltimore County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions,attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Pikesville?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Pikesville
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Pikesville for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services