Phoenix, also known as Jacksonville, is a small town located 10 miles north of Baltimore City in northern Baltimore County. Phoenix real estate is characterized by its rural charm, even though the area is starting to grow with the development of new home communities.
People are drawn to Phoenix’s sprawling rural areas and charming neighborhoods, within easy reach of local shopping and amenities, just a short drive from the City of Baltimore. Phoenix is perhaps best known for the many scenes that were filmed here during the making of the 1972 cult classic film “Pink Flamingos.”
In addition, the area boasts many miles of shoreline that attract fishermen, hikers and boaters near Gunpowder Falls State Park. With mild climates, plenty of outdoor recreation and the benefit of a nearby metropolitan city providing jobs and cultural opportunities just down the road; it is no surprise that many people turn to Phoenix to find their next home.
Many people like the idea of living near Baltimore City, while remaining far enough away to enjoy suburban tranquility and a slower pace of life. If this sounds like the ideal living situation to you, you will surely love the options that await you in Phoenix real estate.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Phoenix area of Baltimore County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions,attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Phoenix?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Phoenix
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Phoenix for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services