Baltimore Middle River
Located just outside the Baltimore City limits in Baltimore County lies Middle River, an affordable, water view community situated near the communities of Rosedale, Essex, and Bowley’s Quarters. Although the area was once dominated by smaller homes which housed the Glen L. Martin Factory workers, the allure of the waterfront has recently sparked a renewed interest in the area.
Middle River was established in the 1930s and 1940s to serve as housing for families working at Martin Aerospace Company, now Lockheed-Martin. Today Middle River real estate is a mix of 1940’s and new construction. Condominiums, townhouses, Cape Cods and large single-family homes are just some of the housing choices available to potential residents, many of which have waterfront community access or waterfront views. Middle River’s close proximity to Baltimore’s downtown business district, its accessibility to the growing corporate and commercial hub of White Marsh and its own state of the art aviation museum within the town make it a convenient choice for many home buyers.
If you find the idea of living in a community on the water with a short commute to Baltimore appealing, then Middle River real estate may be the place to find your new home.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Middle River area of Baltimore County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Middle River?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Middle River
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Appraisers Providing Property Valuations in Middle River for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Lakefront & Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
- Please contact us for more services